PIS 2023: Learn How to Withdraw R$ 1,320 Starting Today
PIS 2022 In advance? Find out Who Is Eligible for the 2022 Base Year Salary Bonus
Employees of private companies and public servants born in January and February can now withdraw the PIS/PASEP 2023 allowance (Referring to the base year 2021).This allowance will be available until December 28, as authorized by Caixa Econômica Federal.
Are you eligible?
Only those who are registered in the Social Integration Program can withdraw PIS through Caixa.
Do you want to know if the value is already available?
For this, you have several options for Caixa channels:
- Box official website
- Hotline: 0800 726 0207
- Worker Box Application
In addition, information can also be accessed via the Digital Employment Card Application or by calling the Alô Trabalhador number 158.
Requirements for PIS 2023
To qualify, the worker must:
- Be registered with PIS/Pasep for at least 5 years.
- Have worked for pay for at least 30 days in the base year.
- Have received up to two minimum wages in the relevant year.
- Have data updated in the Annual Social Information List (RAIS)/eSocial.
The Value of the Allowance
The payment takes into account the current minimum wage. A readjustment of 7.41% to the current value is planned for the end of December.
PIS 2023 table
President Jair Bolsonaro sanctioned an LDO that provides for a minimum wage of R$ 1,294 for 2023, an increase of R$ 82 compared to this year.
Based on the probable minimum wage, the PIS 2023 table indicates the following:
- 1 month worked – R$ 108.50
- 2 months worked - R$ 217.00
- 12 months worked - R$ 1,320
How to Make a Withdrawal?
It's simple! Caixa will automatically open a Caixa Tem account for you to withdraw the allowance. You can withdraw at:
- Lottery Houses and CAIXA Aqui Correspondents – with Social Card and password.
- CAIXA branches – with PIS number and official document.
Be sure to check the payment calendar and find out when your allowance will be available. Payment can be made via credit to a CAIXA account or at ATMs.
Private sector workers and civil servants born in July and August are already waiting for the release of the allowance.
Stay tuned for more updates!